In a world with so much uncertainty, it’s almost necessary to have a 360-degree view of your surroundings at all times. Obviously, we know that’s impossible, but hiring security and protection services are the next best alternatives.
Security and protection services can be as obvious or inconspicuous as you’d like. For instance, if you’re having house guests and want to keep a warm and welcoming ambiance, you may opt for an unarmed security guard that appears more like a friend but can step in if needed. On the other hand, if you’re at your multi-million dollar mansion containing highly valuable art, sculptures, and jewelry, you may prefer to hire highly visible armed guards to prevent intruders.
High-profile, prestigious clientele, and/or clients that feel their life is in jeopardy may require around-the-clock bodyguard protection services to allow a discreet and secure presence. These services give you the ability to go about your day-to-day activities, letting the guards monitor and take care of external complexities and situations. If additional services are needed, The Wellington Agency can provide you with a whole staff of bodyguards and security services to fit your estate and personal protection needs.
All our bodyguards are highly trained, discreet, personable, and are hired with your health, safety, and welfare as a top priority. Beyond good judgment, being physically and mentally healthy, and great communication, you can expect the following qualities from one of our trained and experienced bodyguards:
- Industry Experience – an individual with a military or law enforcement background who has experience with the observation, detection, deterring, reporting, physical intervention, and handling of firearms
- Rigorous Training – includes emergency responses, situations with disturbed individuals, and patrolling grounds
- Professional Driving – the ability to operate a motor vehicle under high-stress situations
- Situational Awareness – keen attention to detail and keeping focus at all times
- Team Player – having the ability to work alone or as part of a larger team
Let The Wellington Agency ensure your safety is a top priority. Contact us today to learn about our highly qualified candidates for your security and protection detail.