Registration with our agency entitles you to:
- Professional vetting of candidates
- Unlimited resumes
- Unlimited interviews with potential candidates
- Trials with potential hires
- Professional work agreement
- Tax/payroll and insurance information
Professional Work Agreement
Many important details, if left undetermined at the time of hire, can cause a family to lose an excellent hire. This complete work agreement will guide you through all the negotiations with your hire, including the job description, benefits, policies, concerns, salary, commitment length and more.
Comprehensive Background Check
The Wellington Agency offers the most comprehensive background check available in the industry today. Most agencies remain uneducated about how to properly conduct a thorough background check, consequently failing to discover a criminal record. We do our due diligence to ensure the safety of your household and your family.
- Social Security verification
- Complete address profile
- Multiple criminal court checks
- Driving record search
- Sexual Offender Registry
- District, County, State and Federal Court Records
- Driving Records
- Drug testing available on site (at your request)
The Wellington Agency Fees and Guarantees:
- Long Term: 20% of the annual gross salary paid to the employee. Long term hires have a 30 day refund policy and a 6 month replacement policy. (one time fee per hire)
- Short term or Seasonal: 25% of the gross salary paid to the employee during commitment (less than 6 months commitment). Short term or seasonal hires have a replacement policy for the length of the commitment.
- Temporary: 30% of the gross salary paid to the employee (less than 6 weeks commitment). Temporary hires have a replacement policy for the length of the commitment.
See agency agreement.
Requesting references on our agency:
Over the years our agency has collected numerous letters of recommendation from very satisfied clients.
We would like to share what our clients have to say about us, but due to the nature of our business and our company’s high standards we prefer not to advertise them on-line. Please call or email to request letters of recommendation on the agency and we will be happy to provide you with them at our discretion.