The Executive Administrative Assistant position is responsible for helping the CEO and other key members of the executive team manage daily workflow and travel schedules, as well as provide other clerical support functions to ensure smooth and efficient internal office operations.
- Provide administrative support, including written communications and scheduling.
- Serve as liaison to the Executive Team (the CEO’s direct reports) to assure coordination and the opportunity to address issues.
- Prepare materials and presentations for staff meetings.
- Prepare for, greet and escort CEO’s visitors as needed.
- Use appropriate professional judgment to keep the CEO abreast of any changes issues or concerns that may impact daily activities.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas, materials and presentations for board meetings.
- Attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes as required.
- Manage catering and other logistics for meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, telephones, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally.